white orchids with love.
♥ white orchids ♥
i asked for some white orchids with love. lots of it.
mywords

I am
the queen of lala land.(:
give me smarties or off with your head.

thequeen

told you i was the QUEEN. (:


speakup



max width: 140.

linked

♥ Brenda
♥ Charmaine
♥ Cheryl
♥ Eunice
♥ Gina
♥ Nadiah
♥ Nurul
♥ Raudhah
♥ Selina
♥ Sheryl
♥ Vickii
♥ Yanisa
♥ Yiling
♥ Class

history

♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007

credits

skin by eightytworoses
I II III IV V


Friday, March 23, 2007

i feel like my arms and legs can drop off anytime. hahahaha.
it was amazing i dint get any cramps.
but it was fun. teehee
so pilates again next week with cl! yaaaay. lol

and earlier in the day, i went out with rau.
and i have smth to say.
listen up ah.
raudhah, is, reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly retarded.
dont believe me?
try going out with her.

ok im done.

I KNOW YOU LOVE ME RAU!

yours truly;
whiteorchids.
11:39 PM